About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

Broadening my horizons and expanding my vocabulary.

So its 3 in the morn and to be quite frank, I'm bored as fuck. I've done all the usual things (watched a ridic amount of youtube vids, myspace/facebook stalked, taken stupid, but time-consuming quizzes, etc. ) to try to relieve myself of this by-product of insomnia. I even went to Wikipedia and started typing in random things to see what it would say about about whatever popped into my head. During one of these nonsensical knowledge binges, I found my fave new word - bloat (noun, not verb; and you may be wondering why such a word - oh the lovely peculiars of the crimson wave...). Besides being "the act of filling up one's cheeks with air," a bloat is also a collective noun for a group of hippopotami!

HOW SPIFFY IS THAT!?!?!?!

And of course I went on to try to find a picture as the definition was to me, but alas, all I got was a bunch of pictures of sick dogs D: