About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

The Day After Tomorrow

If all goes as planned, the day after tomorrow will be absolutely nonexistant, lost amongst the days of my life. The day after tomorrow is Saturday, and if I get on that plane tomorrow night, Saturday will vanish as I cross the international date line. Woot.

But fuck damn...

So, here's the story. I will most likely leave LA Friday night. I will land at AKL on Sunday morning. But then here's the shitty part: I might not be able to get on a flight to Dunedin until Monday morning. Meaning (this is for any dimwits that may be reading my whine-fest), I will be spending the night in an airport terminal. Fun, right?? However there are 19 flights daily from AKL to DUD everyday, so hopefully just ONE person decides to cancel/stay put in Auckland.

Grrrr.