About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

Street Art Heaven aka Melbourne

One of my newest must-visit locations is Melbourne, Australia. (Hahaha, ironically, my dad really wanted me to consider the Uni there...) This is mostly due to the rockin' alternative culture (just check out melbournestreetfashion.com - I follow it religiously), and partly due to the thriving street-art in the city. (Sadly though there are currently out-of-control brush fires sweeping the state of Victoria, leaving hundreds of people and animals dead). Here are just a handful of random images I found:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


And then here's a random image I found that I also just happened to fall in love with:
Colorful City Pictures, Images and Photos
A rainbow town... just my kind of town. I will find this street someday...or at least some street that gives me an equivalent feeling of elation.