About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

YAY FOR NEW OBSESSIONS

Melbourne Street Fashion Pictures, Images and Photos

I cannot go online and not check out that shizz. The good, the bad, and the ugly; they all sensuously call my name, invite my fickle judgement, and encourage my sometimes snide remarks. And sadly, it may be a step down from that other street fashion blog of mine (Elle Magazine's Street Chic).

Whatev. I'm gonna go OD on electronica now. I'll leave you with my fave chicks of the week though (courtesy of melbournestreetfashion.com). Au revoir!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(Isn't that last chick super gorgeous?!?!???!?)