About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

Ladeedadeeda

Am sitting in AKL waiting to board a plane from Christchurch to Dunedin. Feels odd being all by my onesy, but somewhat surprisingly not overwhelming or daunting at all. Half expect to see the fam pop out of nowhere.

Trip over from LA was alright. Had somewhat bland but vegan food on plane. Quite a few episodes of turbulance. Watched "27 Dresses," "Rachel Getting Married," and part of "RocknRolla." Practically sobbed throughout all of "Rachel Getting Married" for various reasons... thoughts of brother included. Took a bit of a nap - 4 hours or so.

People here are very friendly. At every time I have had to move my ridiculously heavy and large bags, I was offered help.

Hahaha, there's a shitload of students; wonder how many I'll actually end up knowing...