About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

A cargasmic day...

So, on her way to my house, Kyra sends me a text about how she just had an "explosive cargasm" (hold the dirty jokes, please and thanks). Of course I believed her just cuz she has excellent taste; I think I "lol"-ed but then didn't think too much of it.
Then we drove by the cars...
HOLY FUCKING HELL. SWEET MOTHER OF MARY. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. PETER, BJORN, AND JOHN. MARY MAGDALENE. JULIA ROBERTS'S CHARACTER IN 'PRETTY WOMAN.' (Yay, prostitutes!)
I wanted to hotwire (haha, as if I know how) all the cars and just drive off in them.
Yes, all three of them. At the same time.


The yellow one is my fave:

Posted by Picasa
And yes, we did stop the car, park, and get out just to take pictures. They were that beautiful.
And then about one block up (right across the street from the post office for all you El Segundo denizens) was another Triumph (gt6, I think) in white.
But the cargasms didn't stop there... On the way home, we passed about 20-25 (no lie; Kyra counted up until 17 but then gave up) gorgeous Corvettes. Yes, a Corvette Gang. New and Old. In a variety of colors. Needless to say, they were beautiful (too).