About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

Oh, sad day...

Top Chef is one of my favorite shows. I love watching (almost) every aspect of the show. I watch repeat episodes happily. I'll sit in front of the telly and watch six hour marathons without realizing where the time went.

However in tonight's episode, they went to a farm to pick up their ingredients. Including the meat ("protein") ingredients.

Yep, right before they slaughtered the animals to put in their pots and pans, they got to do a little meat (oh sorry, I meant meet) and greet with their ingredients/poor defensive less little animals raised to die. (Well, technically they met the family and friends of the unfortunate few who got fed to Padma and Tom's guests.)

So sad.
D: