About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

OMG SHOES!

It seems I spent the day finding the loveliest things. Of course, I didn't have any money to spend on them, as today, I finally bought a totally tubular and pirate-esque coat (I may post a pic later).

And then there were the things that I wanted but did not purchase.

Exhibit A: The shoes to the left. AND they were on sale.

I also found the cutest leopard print purse and not one but three beautiful leopard print scarfs.

(Leopard print is my latest pattern obsession).

And then there were the magical shoes that made my legs look as long as Ron Jeremy. (Ironically, they were from Paris Hilton's line...)

Posted by Picasa