About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

MI NOMBRE EN URBANDICTIONARY.COM

1. sharlene
A girl who probably sits next to you in some class and your first impression of her is that shes probably too nice or well behaved to do anything freaky like let loose a rumbling rumplestiltskin or shout "streaking windwardly scuzzbucket!!!!"
But then you go to a party and she happens to be the only sober one there and shes still crazier than Stephanie dry humping the ladder that you brought into the living room.

Alex - Hey Sharlene ... How's life?
Sharlene - ... STREAKING WINDWARDLY SCUZZBUCKETS LOLOLOLOOLOL!!!! *Straddles ladder violently*
Alex - 0.o ( . Y . )
Stephanie - I CAN DO IT



ROFL