About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

New Doctor...Ugh

His name is Matt Smith (don't like his name; I mean the only way his name can get more fucking generic would be if his given name were John - a much lovelier name than Matt anyday). He's British, not a Scotsman acting British (meaning he's already not as impressive). His accent is super posh (as in too posh). He looks young (can you say novice???) He's a hipster (highly inappropriate in the real world).

Matt Smith Pictures, Images and Photos

I currently have a hard time fantasizing about him stealing me away in the TARDIS and whisking me off to 666 BC, where we would fight invading alien creatures or some shizz like that. Only time can and will tell what this feeling will progress into.

Oh and apparently Catherine Zeta Jones was up for the role! How fucking fantasic would that have been?!?! The first female doctor and a fabulous and most gorgeous one at that.