About Me

My photo
El Segundo
Make art not war. I drink copious amounts of tea. Slaughterhouses make me cry. I am obsessed with food, and as such, I eat constantly. Music makes me loose control.

Five Finger Discount

So we were in Aardvarks today and I accidently stole a pair of sunglasses. (Yes, accidently!)

I kinda tucked them onto my top and like between my boobs in between trying on different pairs of glasses and totally forgot that they were there. I only realized they were still tucked in my boob after we had driven away.

And I didn't feel too guilty then, but now I do.

And prolly worst of all is that I regret not tucking the cuter, super retro/60s' white ones in between the girls. EPIC FAIL.

white sunglasses Pictures, Images and Photos
(kinda what the white ones looked like, but they were more square)



(you can see the top of them; but not the cute leopard print sides^^^)